Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My screenplay

Today I wrote the screenplay for the part of the upcoming assignment I will be directing. The first part of the script I wrote alone which was nicely accepted in the class. The second part was typed by me but written by myself and the teacher with a bit of input from the rest of the group.
Below is the script I wrote.

I was getting very frustrated with the rest of the group this afternoon. As much as this is a group assignment and it is all fictional, nonetheless I feel it should all be factual. Even though this is a story about a murder I won't say no to a bit humour in it as long as it is factual and 'agrees' with the story. So, here is where I was getting frustrated. If you read the story in this post you will see that John was being accused of stealing Peter's stapler. A few scenes later when John's co-workers are looking for him, the rest of the group wanted to have, for the sake of comedy, one of the co-workers saying "Where is John? I want to return his stapler to him." I agree it would add some humour to the story but it isn't factual as we know that the stapler belonged to Peter, not John.
Oh well, better not make too much of a fuss because I still have to work with the rest of the group. On the whole, though, I am getting on very well with the group.New Script

2 comments:

Big D said...

Dear Yosef,
My name is bob, Im a famous hollywood producer. You seem to very talented and we'd love to see more of your work. Good luck

Anonymous said...

dear "bob" aka danny....?