Wednesday, May 12, 2010

everything is fixed up (almost anyway)

As I mentioned in this post, we lost half our footage and had to re-film most of it. So, today we decided to come in to college early and get it done. We arrived at 10am and finished all the filming by 2 pm. I am very pleased with it.

I also mentioned in this post that our log sheet supervisor doesn't seem to be too interested in the assignment. Today when we had finished filming and wanted to take the sound off our device we had no idea what sound number was ours because our log sheet supervisor wasn't there to jot everything down (loads of pictures to look at on Facebook today!)

Next week I will not be able to come in to college to edit the footage and produce our masterpiece, this wouldn't have been a problem if we would have been on track and started editing this week, but since we had to film this week I won't be able to help with the editing. Oh well, I hope they manage without me.

1 comment:

Jeannie Harris said...

This blog is most revealing of your thoughts. That is exactly the purpose of a blog so please keep up your thoughts and comments.