Monday, May 17, 2010

What a great day

I woke up this morning with a dazzle of sunlight and knew that today would me an awesome day, and I was right.
I met a friend on the bus and we had a good schmooze, got a free coffee from Strabucks and met another friend on the second bus! Anyway, in good spirits I arrived at college ready to start a new day and new week. The first thing we did today was to make sure that everyone is up to date with the upcoming assignment of designing a company handbook. Once we finished, I enlisted the help of one of my teachers with the setup of my portfolio which can be viewed here.
All that was before lunch, after lunch I had a talk with my teacher about some of my concerns that were raised in this post and this post. I was assured that she has been monitoring the input (or lack of) by individuals. She also gave an extension to finish the assignment. 
After my conversation, we proceeded to start editing our media which was surprisingly good fun!
Anyway, I am off now for the next two days because of my favourite holiday, Shavuot! Yum, the cheesecake...

No comments: