Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finished filming!

Last night my MacBook charger just randomly died so I went online to look for a new one and got a shock to find that they are around £30-50!!! RIP OFF!

So one computer down (one very important computer down) I went into college to finish filming our assignment but in traditional fashion nothing goes as planned. One of our actors didn't show up (well no pay-cheque for her!) so we had to use her stand in.

On the whole filming wen very smoothly but it still took quite a few takes to get it  good. We also finished filming our establishing shots.

Yesterday, in this post, I mentioned that our actors had the giggles Well I found out today that in the movie industry when an actor has the giggles it is called 'corpsing'. (There's a bit of random trivia for the day.)

So that is all folks! We are finished filming! Next time: Final Cut Pro.

No comments: